Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, June 13, 2018 ) Owing to the rapid rise in semiconductor and IC devices along with flat panel display devices, the demand for photomask which is used to imprint the circuit schematics onto the circuit board or display boards, is also set to increase. Ongoing miniaturization of circuit boards has led to its manufacturing by layers. Each board layers have a unique pattern which are etched onto a photomask. Thus, with the ever-increasing layers in a semiconductor wafer, the demand for newer set of photomasks is also set to increase. Additionally, with newer display technologies such as the switch from LCD to LED or AMOLED screens is also going to create a strong demand of photomask from the flat panel display manufacturers. Asia Pacific, being the hub for semiconductor fabrication, along with high number of small and large semiconductor plants, has witnessed highest adoptions of photomask by various organizations. North America is the second largest adopter of photomask solutions, while Europe region with growing numbers of various organizations and increasing technological trends lags behind the above two regions. Global photomask market is expected to grow from US$ 3,320.0 million in 2015 to US$ 4,949.1 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2017 and 2025.
FREE | Request a Sample Report at https://bit.ly/2rHxaZh
Major Highlights of Photomask Market report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global photomask market
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the photomask market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Inquiry before Buying at https://bit.ly/2wJnIdy
The photomask market report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of this market based by type, application and end-user verticals. The geographic segmentation of the report covers six major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By end-user vertical semiconductor & IC sector accounted for the largest share of the photomask market in 2016; whereas, APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The photomask market report aims to provide an overview of global photomask market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current photomask market scenario and forecasts the photomask market till 2025. The report covers market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the markets with respect to all geographic regions. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the market along with their market strategies. The report also provides PEST analysis and SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
Asia Pacific is one of the prominent regions in photomask market which will contribute highest revenue globally due to the presence of some of the world’s largest semiconductor and display fabrication units along with considerable implementation of photomask technology in different application segment. Rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific (APAC) with significant growth in IT sector will pave the path for increasing adoption and propel the market for photomask. The region is expected to lead the market with highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the important players
1. Advance Reproductions Corporation
2. Compugraphics International Limited Brugg Group
3. Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
4. HOYA GROUP
5. LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
6. NIPPON FILCON CO., LTD.
7. Photronics, Inc.
8. SK-Electronics Co., Ltd.
9. Taiwan Mask Corp.
10. Toppan Photomasks Inc.
Complete Report is Available at https://bit.ly/2IljdqT
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners