Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, May 16, 2018 ) The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
• Major Power Plants (assets)-summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
• Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
• Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
• Corporate strategy-Publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
• SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
• Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
• Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands
• Key employees-A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
• Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
• Financial deals-Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
• Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Complete report is available@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011271352/sample
Reasons to Buy
• Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
• Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
• Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Content:
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 6
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Operational Metrics, By Distribution 6
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Operational Metrics, By Customers 6
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Operational Metrics, By Sales 6
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Solar PV Parks 8
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Solar PV Parks, United States 8
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Thermal Power Plants 9
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Thermal Power Plants, United States 9
Business Description 11
Business Overview 11
Major Products and Services 12
SWOT Analysis 14
Inquire before Buying@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011271352/buying
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC Strengths 14
Business Model: Vertically-integrated 14
Market Leadership: Indiana 14
Increase in Working Capital 14
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC Weaknesses 15
Non-Compliance with EPA Regulations 15
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC Opportunities 15
Infrastructure Investments 15
Energy Diversification: Solar 15
Prospective Growth in Demand for Electricity: the US 15
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC Threats 15
Competition in Unregulated Markets 15
Stringent Regulations 16
Volatility in Electricity Prices 16
Transmission and Distribution Network Security 16
Key Employees 17
Key Employee Biographies 18
Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Financial Deals Landscape 20
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Deals Summary 20
Duke Energy Indiana, LLC, Power, Deal Details 21
Asset Transactions 21
Duke Energy Ohio To Sell 75% Stake In Vermillion Gas Fired Plant For US$82 Million To Wabash Valley Power And Duke Energy Indiana 21
Debt Offering 23
Duke Energy Indiana Raises USD150 Million in Public Offering of Mortgage Bonds Due 2016 23
Duke Energy Indiana Raises USD350 Million in Public Offering of 4.9% Mortgage Bonds Due 2043 25
Duke Energy Indiana Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Bond Due 2042 For US$250 Million 27
Recent Developments 29
Report Scope 50
Publisher Coverage 50
Publisher's Methodology 50
Secondary Research 50
Primary Research 51
Contact Us 51