Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, November 14, 2017 ) According to the report “Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the Asia-Pacific market was worth USD 51.78 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 66.72 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2016 to 2021.
High resolution melting analysis is the method of quantitative analysis of the melting curves of product DNA fragments following PCR amplification. It is considered as the next-generation application of amplicon melting analysis. The combination of saturating DNA-binding dyes and improved qPCR instrumentation has permitted the identification of small variations in nucleic acid sequences by the controlled melting of double-stranded PCR amplicons.
HRM also assays require a real-time PCR detection system with excellent thermal stability and sensitivity and High resolution melting dedicated software. New calibration methods coupled with HRM-compatible software gives the detail analysis of the resulting data sets and the discrimination of DNA sequences based on their length, GC content, composition, or strand complementarity.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-high-resolution-melting-analysis-market-2849/
Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market: Drivers & Restraints
The Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market is mainly driven because rising prevalence of infectious diseases and genetic disorders, HRM offers over its counterparts like genotyping, which are its higher efficiency, high accuracy and smaller cycle times, improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing public-private investments in the genomics sector, funds, and grants for research on genetic analysis technologies; and advantages of HRM over other genotyping technologies. However, concerns of safety relating to data storage, low awareness, technological discrepancies and the low penetration of High Resolution Melting Analysis technology are the among the constraints of market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis market.
Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: <||>rnhttp://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-high-resolution-melting-analysis-market-2849/request-sample
Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis market: Segmentation
• By Product and Service
o Reagents and Consumables
• Specialized Pcr Reagents
• Intercalating Dyes
o Software and Services
• By Application
o SNP Genotyping
o Mutation Discovery
o Species Identification
o Pathogen Identification
o Other Applications
• By End User
o Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
o Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
o Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres
o Other End Users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-high-resolution-melting-analysis-market-2849/customize-report
Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis market: Overview
The HRM technology characterizes nucleic acid samples based on their disassociation behaviour and detects small sequence differences in PCR amplified sequences, just by direct melting. It is cost Effective, simple and fast work flow, powerful and low reagent consumption compared to other genetic technologies. It has also various applications such as SNP Genotyping, DNA Mapping, Mutation Scanning, Species Identification, Zygosity testing, DNA Methylation Analysis and DNA Fingerprinting. Many strategies by key companies like new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others are increasing the footprints of this market.
Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis market: Region-wise Outlook
The Asia-Pacific region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Factors such as growing demographics with rising awareness and growing disposable incomes, due to emerging economies in countries such as India and China are expected to lead the growth of the market in this region. In fact, Asia-Pacific is the fastest developing HRM market. Availability of humongous untapped markets and huge population base are driving the upsurge in growth.
Key Questions Answered
• What is the current and future High-Resolution Melting Analysis market outlook in Asia-Pacific? What trends are affecting the Asia-Pacific market?
• What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the High-Resolution Melting Analysis space in Asia-Pacific market?
• What are the key, high growth markets that High-Resolution Melting Analysis should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
• What are the unmet needs with the High-Resolution Melting Analysis currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
• What is physician perception and market outlook of High Resolution Melting Analysis?
• What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of High Resolution Melting Analysis?
Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis market: Key Players
The significant players in the Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hofmann-La Roche Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, and QIAGEN N.V. Other players in the market include Agilent Technologies Inc., bioMérieux S.A., Illumina, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Novacyt, Azura Genomics, Canon Biomedical and PREMIER Biosoft among others.
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast