Asia Newsire: Press releases on Asia
(AsiaNewsWire.Net, September 26, 2019 ) Market Overview
• The Malaysia Flexible Packaging Market was valued at USD XX million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD xx million by 2026 with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
• Flexible packaging is gaining grounds in the field of primary packaging. Increasing market demands for consumer-friendly packages and enhanced product protection have propelled flexible packaging as a viable and cost-effective alternative.
• Advancements in material science have allowed manufacturers to create flexible packaging the food and beverage industry better than before.
• This packaging can maintain the primary function of protecting its contents while providing the advantages of lower weight, better performance, and much smaller scope of contamination.
• With the growing focus on sustainability, traditional rigid packaging solutions are being replaced by innovative, flexible packaging. Modern developments in the packaging industry have led to an unprecedented rise in the flexible packaging market
• However, the stringent regulatory environment in the packaging industry has been a major limiting factor for the growth of the Malaysia flexible packaging market.
• By the Packaging Form, the Malaysia Flexible Packaging Market is bifurcated into Pouches, Bags, Wraps, Roll Stocks, Blister and Strip Packs. Among all the others, Pouches accounted for the largest share of the market.
• Moreover, Plastic pouches are widely used for single-use servers as consumers in Malaysia have highly time-stressed lifestyles; they are seeking greater convenience in sauces, dressings, and condiments.
• This eliminates the hassle of trying to store unused portions which may spoil and go to waste. Smaller household sizes also contributed to this trend. With the increase in the popularity of convenience foods is leading to growth in the expansion of microwavable and retort handy pouches. These are some of the factors propelling the market growth.
• On Basis of Raw Material, the Malaysia Flexible Packaging Market is bifurcated into Plastics, Paper, Aluminium Foils, Plastic, and Paper. Among all the others, The flexible plastic packaging accounted for the largest market share of XX in the overall flexible packaging market in Malaysia.
• This segment is expected to continue its dominance in the coming years. China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Indonesia are the primary consumers of Malaysian plastics. Demand from the main markets, i.e., the US and Japan are stable due to improving economies.
• Also, bio-based Polypropylene (PP) polymers are also contributing significantly to sustainable growth in the industry. Owing to High flexural strength and semi-crystalline nature has made it ideal for unique applications for packaging materials. These are other factors expected to drive the growth of the Malaysia Flexible Packaging Market.
• By the Application, the Malaysia Flexible Packaging Market is segmented into Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Personal and Household Care, and Others.
• Among all others, Food segment accounted for the largest share for flexible packaging market in Malaysia in 2017. The demand for Plastic pouches is increasingly prevalent, especially within instant coffee and malt-based hot drinks, with brands like Nescafé 3-in-1, Nescafé Latte Caramel, Super-Essence, Super Power and Milo proving popular among consumers.
• These brands are usually introduced in small pack sizes like 125g, 200g, and 300g and are higher priced price than flexible plastic. Moreover, plastic pouches appeal to consumers as they can be kept standing up, thus allowing for more comfortable use and storage. Owing to the escalating demand, the market for Malaysia Flexible Packaging is also estimated to experience surge in future.
• Malaysia Packaging Industry Bhd, Bemis Flexible Packaging Sdn Bhd, Amcor Ltd., Bisson Flexipack Sdn Bhd, Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry, Huhtamaki Group, Advanced Packaging Technology, Mabuchi Packaging Technology, Flexoprint Sdn Bhd, Sealed Air Co, Ltd, Tetra Pak Malaysia, and Tomypak Berhad are among the few critical operating players in the Malaysia Flexible Packaging Market.
• Huhtamaki Malaysia Flexible packaging has acquired the majority of an Australian foodservice packaging distributor Bemis Company announced that it has agreed with Starboard Value LP.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/malaysia-flexible-packaging-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/malaysia-flexible-packaging-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866